It is true that having many options is also a problem. Nowadays, beginners are so confused because they have so many options available for nearly everything related to web hosting. Even for webhosting, there are many choices like Shared hosting, Dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, Cloud hosting and Reseller hosting. We will solve that problem for you because that’s why we are here. Among all we provide Shared hosting because we find it most suitable for you. We will discuss the reasons for that in the whole article but you first need to know that what Shared hosting is.
Shared hosting is Web Hosting in which the service provider serves pages for multiple Web Sites, each having its own Internet domain name, from a single Web Server. All the resources of the shared server such as bandwidth, space, database, FTP accounts and email accounts are shared by a number of websites hosted by that particular server. If you are starting out for the first time, Shared hosting is the best choice. With this choice, you will save money, and there are unlimited resources for hosting which can meet all of your basic requirements.
Why we prefer Shared Hosting over others:-
There are multiple advantages of Shared Hosting over others. Some of them are:
- Most beginning bloggers are short on funds and have little income at the start. Shared Hosting is cheaper than all other types of hosting. So it is the most recommended one.
- As mentioned earlier Shared Hosting provides unlimited resources so you have to think only about the content.
- The maintenance fee is shared by multiple websites.
- All those who don’t have the knowledge or manpower to run a server we offer you with connectivity and manage all the complex server administrative work.
- In addition to all the features, Shared Hosting give access to comprehensive tools such as control panel software and website builders which are very useful features. Control Panel helps you to upload files, images and check the stats of your website.
- You can get multiple email accounts at your own domain as well as the option to have more than one database.
- You get the features like My SQL and PHP support.
- One important thing for Web Hosting is space and bandwidth provided by the server. This bandwidth helps you to run your business effectively. We provide you sufficient space and bandwidth. With more space you can add many resources in your website.
- Shared hosting providers offer basic site creation tools for setting up a small site without the need for specialized website development skills or familiarity with code.
- 24/7 support by Inspired via various ways such as live chat, email, phone etc. and you can contact our support team for any kind of help such as technical issues , website related issues etc.
It’s not like only Shared hosting is useful for beginners even experienced people use it due to its exemplary features.